Tigra Sport FitClic Neo Kit Bike Mount & iPhone Case - OPEN BOX
Brand: Tigra Sport
You Save: €26,00 (61%)
By purchasing this case, you will receive a free screen tempered glass protector, to protect your iPhone screen.
SEE MORE CASES
Hurry! Easter Sales ends in:
Hurry! Only 1 Left in Stock!
Unused product, opened box.
Tigra Sport FitClic Neo Kit Bike Mount & iPhone Case - Thanks to a smart combination of small magnets, FitClic Neo is nearly 4 times easier to use and 2.5 times more secure than similar mounting systems in the market* while leaving intact the phones most critical functions**. All you need to do is to place your FitClic Neo phone case or U-TAG near the mount, and the system will do the rest like magic. Once locked, the only way to release is to rotate the lever on the mount, and all can be done with only one hand.
This Kit contains 1 FitClic Neo case for iPhone XS Max and 1 Bike Strap Mount.
About the Tigra Sport FitClic Neo Case
- Designed to fit certain iPhones, with an over-sized opening for charging and headphone connectors
- Composite construction with polycarbonate core in a soft TPU shell
- Shock-absorbing space frame structure
- Raised edges protect touchscreen from scratch
- Slim, pocket-friendly flat back design
- Works with all FitClic Neo mounts and accessories
About the Bike Strap Mount
- Mountable on bicycle handlebar or stem
- Fits any bars within Ø 20-45mm/¾"-1¾"
- Grooved nylon fastener with proven security
- Rotatable 360°
- Aligns with bikes centre line when mounted on the stem
- With Goof-ProofTM lock for extra security
- Works with all FitClic Neo cases and U-TAG
- Weight: 53.7g
- Package includes mount, nylon fastener, silicone pad and spacer, Allen key
* Based on a study on 8 common phone-specific mounting systems in the market comparing the total time required to successfully attach the phone case on the mount as well as the maximum force the system can resist before sending the phone to the ground.
** These include the storage and access of data, all wireless communication functions, and the compass. Inductive wireless charging might be hampered.