Remax Jany USB-C to Lightning Charging Cable - 20 W, 3A, Power Delivery, Nylon Braided
The cable protectors can be mounted on the tips of the cable, protecting it from breakage caused by too much bending.
SEE MORE CHARGING CABLES
Hurry! Easter Sales ends in:
Hurry! Only 1 Left in Stock!
Choose a reliable REMAX charging cable made of solid materials, generating a power of max. 20W. Thanks to built-in protection, it does not overheat and lose its properties.
Remax Jany Charging Cable USB-C to Lightning, 20 W, 3A, Power Delivery, Nylon Braided features:
- Material: Zinc alloy + nylon braid wire
- Power: 20W (5V/3A)
- Transmission rate: 480Mbps
- Input interface: USB-C
- Output interface: Lightning
- Length: 1 meter
- Extremely fast charging of phones and laptops with a power of up to 20 W.
- Built-in integrated circuit controlling the current flow.
- Cable core composed of 8 internal wires.
- Plugs sheath made of zinc alloy and cable nylon braid.
- Standard USB 2.0 and data transfer up to 480 Mbps.
The cable is very solid and resistant to extensive use. It is thanks to well-selected materials used for manufacturing – metal tips of plugs and nylon braid which secures the core against damage.
Sending data and charging at the same time
Do you wonder if you need to start from sending data or charging the device? Forget about such dilemmas! After connecting the unit to PC, charging and sending data occurs at the same time. Standard USB 2.0 guarantees a transfer at a very good speed of up to 480 Mbps.
Solid cable structure
Metal tips with rubber pieces protect the device input against damage. The very cable and its galvanized pieces are placed in the reliable nylon braid, resistant to bending. Thanks to TPE rings, the gadget is flame-resistant.