AroFlora Niaouli Essential Oil 10ml - 100% Pure, Natural, Organic
You Save: €1,00 (17%)
Hurry! Easter Sales ends in:
Hurry! Only 2 Left in Stock!
The scent of true Niaouli essential oil is special, combining the strength of eucalyptol and sweetish notes reminiscent of bitter almond.
True niaouli essential oil is mainly used as an anti-infective, anti-viral, anti-fungal, anti-catarrhal and expectorant, venous decongestant, but has many other properties.
Latin name: Melaleuca viridiflora Solander
Part used: Leafy branches
Extraction method: Steam distillation
Chemotype: 1,8-cineole, viridiflorol
Cultivation: Organic farming
Colour: Pale yellow
Benefits of niaouli essential oil
- Varicose veins and haemorrhoids
- Arteritis and atherosclerosis
- Bronchitis, sinusitis and nasopharyngitis
- Genital herpes and cervical dysplasia
- Viral hepatitis and enteritis
- Psoriasis, yeast infection and boils
- Staphylococcal, streptococcal, candida and virus infections