Mujjo Slim Fit Sleeve - iPad Mini (6/5/4/3/2/1)
You Save: €24,00 (49%)
Hurry! Easter Sales ends in:
Hurry! Only 0 Left in Stock!
Made out of one single piece of leather, the Mujjo Slim Fit Sleeve for iPad Mini combines functionality and elegance in just one stitch. Super slim by design, this sleeve is handcrafted to fit all generations of the iPad mini (6, 5, 4, 3, 2 and 1), plus a few essentials.
Slim fit by design
- Cleverly cut out of one single piece of full-grain vegetable-tanned leather, this sleeve creates a slim and secure space for the iPad mini and a few essentials in just one stitch. An integrated pocket enables you to conveniently store documents, earplugs, and other essentials. It’s incredibly simple, functional, and remarkably elegant.
- Marked by a slant line, the integrated pocket of the sleeve allows you to securely store documents, earplugs, pencils, and other essentials. Perfect in simplicity, you cannot leave anything out without compromising its intention or functionality.
- The full-grain, vegetable-tanned leather used is manufactured with care, waxed to extend durability, and carefully treated with aniline oil to enrich 'color tones'. Vegetable-tanned leather wears in with use and acquires beautiful patina and polish over time, as it becomes part of your daily life.
- Due to the nature of full vegetable tanned leathers, it features a very dense and compact structure. The quality of the leather enables Mujjo to leave it cosmetically untouched while emphasizing the character of the material and staying true to the concept of the collection; nude leather and raw edges emphasize the understated and sleek appearance.
- True to Mujjo's intentions, this sleeve is contemporary and remarkably simple. The iPad Mini sleeve doesn’t shout, ‘look at me,’ but rather calmly hints craftsmanship through its sleek lines, seductively understated appearance, and noticeable quality of the materials. Mujjo started with the core, the materials, and obsessively tried to develop those to the next level. They managed to improve the signature materials; vegetable-tanned leather, felt, and gunmetal alloy hardware.