Mistilia Ultrasonic Essential Oil & Floral Water Diffuser - Wireless, USB Port Rechargeable, 400 mAh
You Save: €3,00 (14%)
Thanks to its rechargeable battery operation, the Mistilia is ideal for cars, offices or holidays.
Mistilia diffuses floral waters in a fine mist which moisturises your skin while facilitating the action of their active properties to relieve sunburn or the burning sensation from shaving, to remove make-up, etc.
Do you like to diffuse your essential oils and floral waters wherever you go? Then Mistilia is designed for you.
Pour 10ml of water and a few drops of essential oil into the reservoir and enjoy a jet of scented mist for 60 seconds. Rechargeable on a USB port, ideal in the car, at the office or on holiday.
Choose the appropriate floral water to relieve sunburn, razor burn, to rehydrate your skin and facilitate makeup removal.
Setting up the Mistilia diffuser
- Unscrew the top cover (1/4 turn, counterclockwise) to remove it
- Pour floral water or 10ml of water for a maximum of 3 drops of essential oil into the reservoir.
- Replace the top cover. Ensure the lid is properly tightened. Give the whole thing a good shake.
- Slide the button down to turn the diffuser on. The light turns blue. The device diffuses for 60 seconds and then turns off automatically.
To charge the battery of your Mistilia diffuser, plug it into a USB socket using the cable supplied. The light is red when the product is charging, then turns off when fully charged.
8 to 10 cycles of 60 seconds of diffusion to empty the 10ml reservoir.
Mistilia recharges in 1hr30 for a continuous diffusion time of one hour.
Features of the Mistilia diffuser:
- Reservoir capacity: 10ml
- Number of drops of essential oils: 3 maximum for 10 ml of water.
- USB cable provided to charge the device.
- Charging time: 1.5 hours.
- Power: 2.5W, 5V, 500mA
- Battery: 400mAh lithium battery
- Dimensions: 100 x 30 x 30 mm
- Weight: 50 g
- Maximum diffusion area: 25m2
The Mistilia diffuser box contains:
- A Mistilia essential oils diffuser
- A USB/110-240V AC adapter
- Instructions in 7 languages
- Thick oils such as vetiver, amyris, patchouli and others may clog the device. If this happens, use a cotton bud with alcohol to clean the mist outlet. If you want to diffuse them, you can mix them with lighter essential oils such as orange or lemon. When using pure essential oils, do not diffuse them towards the face or a naked flame.
- Only use essential oils and synergies recommended for diffusion into the air.
- Using a soaked cotton bud, gently rub the outside of the metallic disc to dilute any traces and complete, if necessary, with 3 or 4 drops of alcohol or diffuser cleaner in the reservoir.
- Start diffusion.
- Do not use detergent.