Keylia Ultrasonic Essential Oil Diffuser - USB Plug, 3 Modes
You Save: €2,00 (12%)
Hurry! Easter Sales ends in:
The Keylia diffuses your essential oils right next to you while maintaining all their benefits.
With its 3 different diffusion power levels, it emits small jets of mist at regular intervals and lets you adjust the diffusion effect.
Thanks to its misting technique, it can diffuse over up to 10m².
Features of the Keylia USB diffuser:
- Cold diffusion by ultrasonic micro-diffusion
- Power: 5V - 300 mA (a USB 2.0 port = 500 mA)
- Adjustment button for diffusion every 10, 30 or 60 seconds
- Operation indicator light.
- Dimensions: 16 x 22 x 86 mm
- Weight: 20 g
- Maximum diffusion area: 10 m²
- Diffuser that can be connected to a USB port.
- Diffusion adjustment button
- Plastic diffuser cap
- Essential oil reservoir
- Reservoir cap and wick
NOTE: CAR ADAPTER IS NOT INCLUDED!Assembling the Keylia USB diffuser:
- Open the cover on the back of the USB key
- Fill the reservoir with your essential oil using the pipette
- Screw the cap and wick onto the reservoir
- Put the reservoir in the USB key
- Remember to check that the tank isn’t empty if you see no more mist coming out.
- Point the outlet upwards for better diffusion.
- Do not allow to diffuse for more than 20 minutes so as not to saturate the air.
- Do not put your diffuser or wick anywhere they are likely to corrode.
Looking after your Keylia USB diffuser
To clean your diffuser, you must first disconnect the USB key. Then, with a cotton swab soaked in pharmaceutical alcohol, clean the outer parts, the cap head and bottle space. Finally, remember to wash your hands after replacing and cleaning your diffuser.
Do not activate the diffuser in the presence of children under 3 years or pregnant women. In a child's room, we recommend that you do it when they are not there, and at least 30 minutes before they come in.