Bulia Ultra-Nebulizer Essential Oil Diffuser - Up to 60m², USB Plug, 2 Modes
Hurry! Easter Sales ends in:
Bulia can diffuse your essential oils directly from their bottle.
Bulia works on your computer's USB port or phone charger. It comes with a USB/220v power adapter, so you can plug it into a wall socket.
Equipped with 2 diffusion power levels, it’s perfect at home, on the go and in your car.
Setting up the Bulia diffuser
- ONLY use 100% pure, natural essential oils.
- Remove the lid from the bottle of oil.
- Turn the diffuser over and screw it onto the bottle in place of the cap.
- Ensure the diffuser is fully tightened without forcing the bottle.
- Turn over and gently shake the whole thing (to begin the descent of the essential oils into the diffusion device).
- Plug the device into a USB socket (or a wall outlet using the AC adapter supplied)
- 1st press on the button, blue light: 3 diffusion jets every 10 minutes. - 20 days of diffusion for a 30ml bottle
- 2nd press on the button, green light: 3 diffusion jets every 20 minutes. - 40 days of diffusion for a 30ml bottle
- 3rd press on the button, light off: turn off the diffuser
The Bulia diffuser is designed to work with 5ml, 10ml, 15ml and 30ml bottles of essential oil.
Features of the Bulia diffuser:
- Diffusion technology: Ultra-nebulisation
- Diffusion space: 60 m2.
- Power: 2.5W
- Power supply by USB port: 5V, 500mA
- USB/AC adapter supplied: Input 100-240VAC, 50/60 hz, 0.3A - output 5VDC, 1000mA
- Dimensions: 58 x 32 x 90 mm
- Maximum diffusion area: 60 m2
- Diffuser weight: 34g
- Weight of the adapter: 30g
- Bulia essential oils diffuser
- USB /110-240VAC adapter
- Instructions in 7 languages
- Thick oils such as vetiver, amyris, patchouli and others may clog the device. If this happens, use a cotton bud with alcohol to clean the mist outlet. If you want to diffuse them, you can mix them with lighter essential oils such as orange or lemon.
- Only use essential oils and synergies recommended for diffusion into the air.
- Using a soaked cotton bud, gently rub the outside of the metallic disc to dilute any traces and complete, if necessary, with 3 or 4 drops of alcohol or cleaner in the reservoir.
- Start diffusion.
- Do not use detergent.
Do not activate the diffuser in the presence of children under 6 years or pregnant women. In a child's room, we recommend that you do it when they are not there, and at least 30 minutes before they come in.